What types office cleaning services Eco Brisbane Provides?
Office cleaning service can be done every day, weekly or monthly.
Cleaning the office environment daily will freshen up the work environment and adds that fragrance and spark to a welcoming office space.
Reception, Entryway, and Lobby
- Dust and Wipe all the desks, tables, stools, chairs, fixtures and other surfaces
- Remove any scuff marks or cobwebs on walls
- Replace old flowers with new ones if there are flower vases
- Disinfect door handles and knobs
- Clean glasses and mirror
- Empty the garbage bins and place new trash bags
- Vacuum the floors, carpets, and rugs to remove dust
- Mop all the hard floorsWashrooms
- Wipe and clean mirrors and glass surfaces
- Pour toilet cleaning solution in all the bowls and leave for 5-10 minutes
- Dust and wipe countertops, washbasins, cabinets etc.
- Brush and clean toilet bowls
- Sanitise the outside areas of toilets
- Disinfect the toilet seat, door handles, and cabinet knobs
- Place toilet rolls and paper towels
- Dispose of the trash
- Vacuum and mop the floors
Kitchen or Pantry
- Wipe and disinfect all surfaces
- Clean utensils and place them properly
- Clean and sanitise the cabinets, sink, microwave oven, coffee maker and other kitchen appliances
- Disinfect door and cabinet handles and knobs
- Vacuum and mop the floor
Weekly office cleaning allows to maintain the office cleanliness for which doesn’t require a daily clean, but requires sanitizing and disinfecting with a deep clean for common areas, surface and objects.
- Wash, squeegee, and wipe all windows
- Vacuum and remove stains from upholstery
- Clean baseboards and marks from walls
- Declutter and wipe the refrigerator
- Clean hard to reach spaces
Monthly office cleaning is a deep cleaning service which doesn’t requires a detail cleaning on a daily or weekly basis. This service is time consuming and cost effective. Most Offices chose to have a monthly clean.
- Upholstery steam and carpet cleaning or shampooing
- Washing and cleaning ceilings, walls, and baseboards
- Wiping high surfaces and objects
- Spring cleaning bathrooms, cabins, kitchens and other common areas
- Washing curtains, covers, and other fabrics
- Cleaning and polishing wooden surfaces, objects, and upholstery
- Decluttering to discard or donate unnecessary papers, objects, supplies, and items